Let’s be honest: Unless you are a content marketer for a big company, you don’t need much. But you do need a plan for focusing your time, energy and money where it needs to be.
Try developing your strategy by answering a few questions:
- Who is your customer/client?
- Who are your competitors?
- What do you bring that is different?
- What content do you have?
- What is the goal of your content?
- How often should you publish content?
- How often do you publish content?
- To whom do you publish your content?
- Who will produce your content?
- Who is going to maintain the content?
- How do you track the results?